Sunday, March 02, 2008

You're Having A Laugh, Aren't You?

It was only a few short blogs ago I wrote of blue skies and a sun that could burn your skin. It was true, I didn't imagine it. But it didn't last long!

The winter clothes are back at the front of the wardrobe and the sandals have remained unworn. My daughter's beautiful paint job on my toe nails is only being admired by me, her and Toni (the wife/mother).

Still, I have no doubt the blue skies and hot sun will be back for a prolonged period sooner rather than later. They both still make intermittent appearances just now ... but not for long enough to be able to claim "Here comes summer."

Ah well, you've got to laugh ... and hopefully audiences will be this coming Thursday, Friday and Saturday when I am part of a live comedy showcase. Now that all the performers are getting to know each other better, as well as the scripts, it is shaping up to be a very funny show.

No comments: